zaterdag 28 maart 2015

Busy Fingers Showing Off!! #86

Alweer een druilerige zaterdag, maar gelukkig was er een hoop leuks in de Link Party van vorige week! Jullie zijn geweldig!

De top 3 meest aangeklikte links zijn:

~~~~

Another drowsy Saturday, but lots of crochet inspiration I got from last weeks Link Party! You guys are the best!

Here is the top 3 most clicked links from last week:



Number 1

 
Absolutely stunning version of Sophie's Universe made by Alice in Hobbyland!!!



Number 2

 
Want to make these earrings? Mie made a tutorial for these beauties!


Number 3

 
Although it is supposed to be a dress according to the pattern she bought, I really like this dress-turned-kimono top made by Mie!


Doen jullie weer mee? Ik zou graag jullie maaksels willen zien!
 

De meest aangeklikte projecten zet ik in het zonnetje op Facebook en op Pinterest!
Hoe meer zielen hoe meer vreugd, deel deze link party alsjeblieft!
                                             ~ Volg me op Facebook - Twitter - Instagram ~
Want to party along? Please do! I would love to see your creations!
 If you get the most clicks I feature you on Facebook and Pinterest.
Don't forget to share, the more link ups, the merrier the party will be.
~ Follow me on Facebook - Twitter - Instagram ~



1 opmerking:

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx