donderdag 3 oktober 2013

Busy Fingers Showing Off! #17

Quite some colourful projects were linked up in the Party last week. Even very early christmas projects!
I was inspired by these little socks so now I am really considering making tiny crocheted socks for my little nephew's first christmas!

But, as promised here is the thop 3 most clicked projects!

Number 1



Bath mat made by Mie

Number 2

 

Gift boxes made by Renate

Number 3


Happy body Lemongrass Scrub made by Liz

100% handmade projects, I love them! Thank you so much for linking up, you will be posted on Pinterest!

Want to get featured to? You can link up during the next week and spread the word if you can! The more, the merrier!






2 opmerkingen:

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx