dinsdag 26 maart 2013

Happy Things #10


I wasn't fast enough with pointing and shooting with my camera, but here is the first real proof of Animal Spring!
I saw them this weekend flying through the garden and suddenly, they checked out the bird house....
A Blue Tit (Cyanistes caeruleus).
So exciting!
Last year we followed the love story of Mr. and Mrs. Black Tit: first checking out the site, rummaging around the bird house, making themselves comfortable and finally, when the peeping sounds became louder, caring for and feeding their youngsters.
This year it seems there is a bit of a battle between Mr. and Mrs. Black Tit and Mr. and Mrs. Blue Tit since it seems they are checking the house daily. Mr. and Mrs. Blue Tit seem to be very please with the place as I have seen them the most.
This is really exciting.
Are we going to get small Tits again this year?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx