donderdag 8 november 2012

Cats are a Mystery


Really, I absolutely do not understand them. They have been fighting three nights in a row, and yesterday evening they were laying on the couch like this. Mies has been with us for three months now, and well, it is getting a bit frustrating because she won't come downstairs on her own anymore, and some days she won't eat at all.


So this sight is a pleasant surprise. I really do hope that they will come to a point that they will tolerate eachother. I just do not know what the problem is. She is so afraid of him, she still growls and hisses at him. And he goes after her.


They are both lovely and cuddly cats, and I really really do hope that we will see this more often...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx